Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Helping an Employee with Scientology Life Improvement Course

I am an FSM (Field Staff Member) for Palo Alto Mission. Recently I was having trouble with a junior at work - I caught him doing some dishonest things that would ordinarily get him fired in any work situation. Instead of firing him, I decided to get him some help by routing him onto the Personal Values and Integrity course at the Mission. I told him not to come back until he was done with the course and then I'd see if I would hire him back. I chose this particular mission because of the very personal care they were willing to give. Well, two days later he finished the course and came back to me with a BIG change in viewpoint. He had lots of wins and insights - he said his vision went far. I could see he had changed, not only in relation to the job, but I could see the rest of hi life come into order where it had been chaos. So, I let him back on the job, he did TONS better! His sales stats were way up! His tone level was up! He was being honest and straight with me. What a product! This is after only two days! He got it. He is now winning greatly in life. Instead of experiencing a discreditable lose, he is creating great success with his new-found understanding of integrity tech. His life really was saved. He wants to do more services and will be routing onto Success Through Communication Course. This also is a major change. It took me 12 years to get him onto services. Now he WANTS to go. So, I would like to thank Palo Alto Mission for delivering excellent service. These people care and they are EFFECTIVE. Their high affinity, reality and communication with their public supporting technical standardness can't be beat. It is so good to be able to depend on this group to come through on their delivery. I see now that I can trust them completely with my selectees!
Much much love, Karen