Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wins with Beginning Scientology Services

Here are the kinds of wins that the Palo Alto Mission is producing on new Scientologists.

Roni completed two Beginning Scientology Services this week!

Her success from Introductory Dianetics Auditing: "Oh my gosh!!!! I have been able to remember things and people that I have thought were gone. I cannot express just how exciting it feels . The weight on my spirit is so light that I feel almost as though I can float on a cloud, so much unlike how I felt (overloaded and dragged down) when I first began these sessions."

Her success from the Self Analysis Book Course: "I would suggest this course to everyone, both involved in Scientology and others. My mood has been so much more positive. I am alert and aware. The memories that once haunted me are no longs so frightening or painful. I have had the most wonderful experience of remembering my mothers, of whom I have only had one memory for the past 39 years. I am feeling confident in myself and my abilities. I look forward to further Self Analysis."