Thursday, February 11, 2010

Using Communication to Survive Better in the Future

I.R. completed the Success Through Communications course. He had this to say about it: "After the rigid training with my teacher, I feel that I now can hear and recognize different types of communication in real life. It is now up to me to use the tool that she gave to me to fulfill my roles in life as a father, as a husband, as a great citizen and to continue communicating properly so that I do not become a criminal in this universe. Mr. Hubbard said not to communicate is a crime. Communication is the heart in life. Without communication, you are basically dead.

I would like to thank my teacher for the gift of communication because now my communication skills are beating like a heart. I will keep it that way to survive in my future endeavors."